||All rights reserved. © Hydroforming.net by
Boerries Burkhardt .
Verson Pressentechnik GmbH
Am Heller 1
phone: +49 (02737) 989-500
fax: +49 (02737) 989-290
contact: Dietmar Kölsch
Hydroforming Press Verson GHFP 1.500
Invitation for a Pressdemonstration by VERSON
During the opening ceremony of VERSON Pressentechnik's
Communication Center on September 15, 1999 one could see
a Hydroforming Press developed by GRÄBENER
Maschinentechnik and VERSON.
All assembly and commissioning works has been done.
Since January 2000 several customers tested this press by
using their own tools.
Based on secrecy agreements, which didn't allow to show
these tools and parts, Gräbener build a tool for T -
parts with a diameter of 88,9 mm. This die shows all
functions of the press. The actual cycle time of this
part with a wall - thickness of 3,2 mm is 19 seconds.
This press can bee seen in production until April 30,
2000 at Gräbener's premisses. Arrangements for
demonstrations of the Hydroforming Press can be done with
Mr. Kölsch or Mrs. Hoffmann under Telephone + 49 (0)
2737 / 989 - 500 or E-mail address Versonpt@aol.com .
Targets of Development of the Control and
- Open Control Concept
- PC only for Programming and Visualization
- Easy Programming of parts
- Operating System Microsoft Windows / NT
- Use of Satandard Components
- Decentralized Peripheries ( FlexIO / ET )
- Use of all PLC Controls with Profibus
- Axis Controller Cycletime 2 ms
- Axis Controller usable for Hydraulic and Electric
- Modular Design
- Global Use of Standard Components
- Water Hydraulic and EmulsionSystem
- Standard Components
- Modular Rough - and Fine Filter System
- Pumpfilter Circulation System in the complete
- Oilseparation in Auxillary Stream
- No additional Swamptanks
- Easy Change of Seals in the High Pressure
- No Prestressed Tie - rod Connections in the High
- Complete FEM Calculation of all Press Sizes
- Homogeneous Stressdistribution
- Minimal Deflections
- Consideration of Tool Specific Loads
- Design of Standard Sizes
Following some technical details of the realized
Type: GHFP 1.500
- Closing Force at 260 bar 15.000 kN
- Number of Closing Cylinders 2
- Table Size 3.100 x 2.500 mm
- Stroke of Slide 1.000 mm
- Max. Toolweight 25 tons
- Closing Speed of Slide
- ( Digital Controled Axis ) 650 mm / sec.
- Installed Capacity incl. Waterhydraulic 320 kW
- High Pressure Intensifier Volume 4,8 l / 4000 bar
- CNC Control with 5 digital controlled Axis
Last update: April 01, 2000
Letzte Änderung: 01 April 2000
This technical information are distributed by
Verson / Gräbener Hydroforming .
Hydroforming.net is not responsible for the information and truth
of this report.
Copyright © 1998-2000 Hydroforming.net by
All rights reserved.